From our web site, you can make your gift securely online. Several options are available:
- Make a one-time gift.
- Make a pledge with convenient monthly payments.
Make a gift in honor of or in memory of someone special.
In addition to donating online, there are other ways you can support
the mission and work of YWCA Westmoreland County.
Mail your gift to:
YWCA Westmoreland County
424 N. Main Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
Donate Stock or Other Securities
When you transfer stocks or other securities to the YWCA Westmoreland County,
you are eligible for a tax deduction for fair market value. You can designate your gift for a specific fund or purpose.
Choose from many giving options, including naming the YWCA Westmoreland as a beneficiary in your will
and more complex trust arrangements that provide life-long income. Help us secure the future!
For More Information: 724-834-9390
Donate Interview Clothing
Individuals wanting to donate interview clothing for this program
may drop items off at the Thrift Shop during regular business hours.
- Clothing must be appropriate for an interview.
- Clothing must be clean, contemporary and on hangers with sizes pinned on the garments.
- Clothing is tax deductible and forms are available upon request.
- Interview outfits sizes 2 through 3X are needed.
- Gently worn interview appropriate shoes in every size are also accepted.
Other Items we take as Donations
- Small household items